Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib, one of America’s chief peddlers of hate and division this week blamed white supremacy for the attack in Jersey City that killed one police officer, two religious Orthodox Jews and a hispanic worker this week.
“It was beyond heartbreaking to learn of what appears to be another anti-Semitic act of violence. The hate growing in our country is toxic,” the leftist Congresswoman said. “This is heartbreaking. White supremacy kills.”
Shortly after making the tweet, Tlaib deleted it.
New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal said on Thursday the couple involved in the shooting were both African Americans.
- David N. Anderson, age 47, DOB 10/20/72
- Francine Graham, age 50, DOB 4/28/69
Here’s what happened according to Grewal:
- At approximately 12:21 p.m., Anderson parked a white U-Haul van directly across the street from the JC Kosher Supermarket at 223 Martin Luther King Drive in Jersey City. Graham was a passenger in the van.
- Within seconds of parking the van, Anderson exited the driver’s side door with a rifle in his hand. He walked towards the JC Kosher Supermarket and began shooting. Graham also exited the vehicle and entered the store as well. Anderson and Graham remained in the store for the entirety of the incident.
- Officers near the scene responded within minutes of the start of the shooting and took incoming gunfire from the suspects.
- Four civilians were shot, three of whom died. The survivor, whose name is not being released at this time, escaped the store shortly after the gunfire began. The deceased are:
- Mindy Ferencz, age 31
- Douglas Miguel “Miguel” Rodriguez, age 49
- Moshe Deutsch, age 24
- At approximately 12:38 p.m., the Jersey City Police Department received a 911 call from an individual who discovered the body of Detective Seals at Bayview Cemetery.
- At approximately 12:43 p.m., Jersey City Police Department officers arrived with a police armored vehicle in the vicinity of the JC Kosher Supermarket and engaged with the two suspects. A protracted shootout followed.
- At approximately 3:25 p.m., the police armored vehicle broke through the entryway of the supermarket.
- At approximately 3:47 p.m., the law enforcement incident ended and officers found the bodies inside.
- As soon as the shootout ended, law enforcement began processing the scene, which included a significant number of shell casings. Among the items seized by law enforcement is a pipe bomb, which has been sent to the FBI’s laboratory in Quantico for analysis.