JACKSON-Not officially, but fan favorite “Empanada Guy” is among the food trucks on the “not to miss” list at this weekend’s Food Truck Festival at Six Flags Great Adventure.
“This delicious festival provides a chance to fuel up between coasters. Guests can enjoy a variety of cuisines ranging from Cajun to Korean and Greek to Italian, plus sweets including waffles and shakes.” the company said in a statement today.
Fifteen trucks will be available from 12 to 7 p.m., and three award-winning New Jersey wineries will also be on hand from 1 to 5 p.m. for sampling and wine purchases.
Participating Food Trucks:
- Cajun Jax BBQ – A taste of the old south with a Cajun twist
- Chimney Cake Factory – Transylvanian oven-baked pastries
- Empanada Guy – Gourmet Latin pastries and tapas
- Gyros To Go – Custom made Greek-American food
- Johnny’s Pork Roll – Pork roll sandwiches
- My Four Suns – Authentic Korean fusion cuisine
- Oink and Moo BBQ – American BBQ and Tex-Mex
- Star of the Sea Seafood – Homemade, hand-prepped seafood
- Suzie’s Rolling Wrappers – Gourmet, deep fried wrappers
- Sweet Lavender – Simple, yet sophisticated desserts
- The Flying Pie Guy – Hand held, savory Aussie pies
- The Guac Spot – Artfully crafted, avocado-inspired tacos, sliders and desserts
- The Little Sicilian – Specializing in many varieties of Sicilian riceballs
- Waffle de Lys – Authentic Belgian waffles with a French twist
- Five Sisters – Pub-style burgers and fat sandwiches
- DiMatteo Vineyards
- Villari Vineyards
- Wagonhouse Winery
Copyright 2017 Shore News Network