Mainstream media enjoys picking apart every move President Donald J. Trump makes these days. Last week, they sharply criticized the President for announcing a $1 million personal donation to victims of Hurricane Harvey. The media mocked the President for his recovery efforts, even Chelsea Clinton, daughter of First Nobody, Hillary Clinton, jump in on the Trump bashing after Harvey, but in the end, he put his money where his mouth, er.. Twitter fingers were.
An attempt to search personal donations from former President Barrack Obama yielded no results from Google.
Here’s where the President’s donation went:
- Red Cross—$300,000
- Salvation Army—$300,000
- Reach Out America—$100,000
- Samaritan’s Purse—$100,000
- Catholic Charities—$25,000
- Direct Relief—$25,000
- Habitat for Humanity—$25,000
- Houston Humane Society—$25,000
- Operation Blessing—$25,000
- Portlight Inclusive Disaster Strategies—$25,000
- Team Rubicon—$25,000